Other life adventures

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tested and loved it The Bliss Bravado Nursing Bra


After Linnden King with the local Mommy Connections informed me that Bravado was looking for 'testers' breastfeeding mothers who would try out the mother's choice of their line of nursing bras. 
Since I love to try new things I jumped at this chance to test Bravado's breastfeeding compatible bra with a conversion kit to a post nursing bra. I've been wearing my tester bra 'The Bliss Nursing Bra' by Bravado for a few weeks now, so I have a few things to report. It's wonderfully comfortable but functional. My favourite things about this garment are the lightly lined foam cups which nicely mask the lumpiness of breast pads, this foam also has a nice shape great for under t-shirts and summer tanks. Also the straps are not as wide as I am use to. Being an E cup size my bras usually have wider unsightly straps for support and comfort but the Bliss Nursing Bra supports with all the ease and comfort a busy mom wants while still looking cute. 


No comments:

Post a Comment